Real-time data may be delivered directly by ECMWF or via the Member or Co-operating State National Meteorological Service chosen. This choice needs to be specified during the licensing process.
- Technical requirements: Systems requirements needed to be able to receive real-time data through dissemination from ECMWF.
- Dissemination schedule: Product are disseminated according to a schedule applying to all real-time dissemination detailed on the this page.
- Manage dissemination with ECPDS: Links to our documentation about ECDPS, allowing users to access their configuration and self manage their dissemination (maximum charge licence holders only)
- Real-time data - file naming convention & format: Explains the format of the GRIB or BUFR files that are produced and sent.
- Requests for changes and technical support for commercial and research users
- Compression options