Our Meteorological Archival and Retrieval System (MARS) enables you to explore and retrieve meteorological data in GRIB or NetCDF format using:
- ECMWF computers
- The Web API service (using supported Python client software)
- Web interfaces where you can explore data, configure your data request, check availability and size, generate download request scripts, and download the data in GRIB/NetCDF*
- ECMWF - MARS Catalogue 🔒
- ECMWF - Archive Catalogue
- ECMWF - Public Data Portal
- Copernicus - Climate Data Store
- Copernicus - Atmosphere Data Store
When making requests for archive data you can check progress of your data request using the following web interfaces:
We also provide user documentation, training, support, and various tools and links to help you make best use of our data.
*Access to the data portals and their features depends on who you are.