Ph.D., Indian Institute of Science, Faculty of Engineering, Bangalore, India (2004). Thesis on "Intraseasonal variability of the equatorial Indian Ocean circulation". Advisors: Profs. Debasis Sengupta and B. N. Goswami
M.Sc. (Engg.), Indian Institute of Science, Faculty of Engineering, Bangalore, India (1999). Master's Thesis on "Intraseasonal variability of the northeast Indian Ocean circulation in an ocean model".
M.Sc. in Oceanography, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi, India (1997).
- 2012-2015: Researcher, Department of Geosciences, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway
- 2007-2011: Scientist, Norwegian Meteorological Institute, Oslo, Norway
- 2007: Research Engineer, LSCE/IPSL/CEA, Gif-sur-Yvette, France
- 2006-2007: Research Engineer, LOCEAN, University Pierre and Marie Curie, Paris, France
- 2004-2006: Post-Doctoral Researcher, LOCEAN, University Pierre and Marie Curie, Paris, France
- 1999-2004: Doctoral Researcher, Indian Institute of Sciences, Bangalore, India