Order real-time forecast - Step by step guide
Step 1 : Products selection
- Step 1.1: Consult the ECMWF catalogue and make your selection of products
- Step 1.2: Prepare a description of your data requirements using a format such as in the following tariff examples
- Step 1.3: Submit your data requirements using the form below if you are located outside of the territory of ECMWF Member States and Cooperating States. If you are located within one of the ECMWF Member States or Cooperating States, please contact one of the catalogue contacts points
Step 2 : Quotation and negotiation
- Step 2.1: We will contact you with a price quotation and will discuss your needs to refine your data requirements. If you wish, we will be happy to discuss your requirements at our premises in Reading and give you a tour of our facilities. We will help optimise your request to save you money, time and ensure you get the most appropriate products.
- Step 2.2: Free of charge trial disseminations for a duration of one month are available for prospective customers.
- Step 2.3: If you decide to go ahead, we will prepare a licence agreement for your signature.
Step 3 : Dissemination set-up
When you have decided you want to go ahead with an order or a trial, we will guide you through the set-up of your data dissemination.
Please use the form below to enquire or order ECMWF products.