If you would like to make the ECMWF website easier to use, please use the links provided below. These will take you to external websites, where you will find the instructions you need.
Making Text Larger
The pages below from the BBC guide provide instructions on how to change the size of text in a wide range of browsers.
- Changing the text size in Windows browsers
- Changing the text size in Mac browsers
- Changing the text size in Linux browsers
Changing Text and Background Colours
The pages below from the BBC guide provide instructions on how to change the colours on your browser to better suit your needs.
- Changing the colours in Windows browsers
- Changing the browser colours in Mac browsers
- Changing the browser colours in Linux browsers
We provide some publications in PDF format, for which you will need the Adobe Acrobat reader. You can download Acrobat Reader free of charge from the Adobe web site. Please note Adobe offer an online conversion tool (from PDF to HTML) if you have trouble accessing PDF files.
The ECMWF website uses cascading stylesheets (CSS) to control presentation and layout, but it is possible to override these settings by using your own stylesheet. The CSS Discuss web site provides a useful introduction to user stylesheets.