The winter 2020/21 issue of the ECMWF Newsletter is now available. As well as news about ECMWF staff and events, it features articles about new developments and the use that can be made of ECMWF products.
- New Strategy pushes limits of weather science
- Windstorm Alex affected large parts of Europe
- Statistical post-processing of ensemble forecasts at the Belgian met service
- Major upgrade of the European Flood Awareness System
- ecFlow 5 brings benefits to Member States
A PDF version and a web version of the Newsletter are available. Regrettably, the print edition cannot be sent out to subscribers due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The ECMWF Newsletter is published quarterly.
Previous issues are available on the Newsletter publications page.