This page contains links pointing to conferences and scientific meetings
relevant to ENSEMBLES RT1. Please, contact us if you learn about any other
meetings you would like to see posted here.
- 3rd WGNE Workshop on Systematic Errors in Climate and NWP Models, February 12-16 2007, San Francisco, USA.
- Second Alexander von Humboldt International Conference on the Role of Geophysics in Natural Disaster Prevention, March 5-9 2007, Lima, Peru.
- EGU General Assembly, April 16-20 2007, Vienna, Austria.
- WCRP Workshop on Seasonal Prediction, June 4-7 2007, Barcelona, Spain.
- XXIV IUGG, July 2-13 2007, Perugia, Italy.
- Third International Conference on Climate and Water, 3-6 September 2007, Helsinki, Finland.
- ESSP Open Science Conference (with a session on "Seasonal and Decadal Climate Prediction: From Basic Science to Societal Benefits"), November 9-12 2006, Beijing, China.
- NOAA's 31st Annual Climate Diagnostics and Prediction Workshop, October 23-27, 2006 in Boulder, USA.
- Sixth Annual Meeting of the European Meteorological Society, September 4-8 2006, Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- Western Pacific Geophysics Meeting (with a session on "Uncertainty in Numerical Weather Prediction and its Application"), July 24-27 2006, Beijing, China.
- Living with Climate Variability and Change: Understanding the Uncertainties and Managing the Risks, July 17-21 2006, Espoo, Finland.
- Third Meeting of the Asia Oceania Geosciences Society (AOGS), July 10-14 2006, Singapore.
- 20 Years of Nonlinear Dynamics in Geosciences, June 11-16 2006, Rhodes, Greece.
- U.S. CLIVAR Salinity Workshop, May 8-10 2006, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, USA.
- European Geoscience Union (EGU), General Assembly Meeting, April 2-7 2006, Vienna, Austria.
- Greenhouse 2005: Action on Climate Change, November 13-17 2005, Melbourne, Australia.
- Wengen-2005 International and Interdisciplinary Workshop (Climate, Climatic Change, and Human Health), September 12-14 2005, Wengen, Switzerland.
- RMetS Conference 2005, 11-16 September 2005, Exeter, UK.
- Fourth NCCR Climate Summer School 2005, August 27-September 2 2005, Grindelwald, Switzerland.
- IAMAS 2005, August 2-11 2005, Beijing, China.
- IAGA Scientific Assembly, July 18-29 2005, Toulouse, France.
- First Workshop of the International Postdoctoral Scientist Network for Earth Systems Science, 23-25 June 2005, Breckenridge, Colorado, USA.
- 15th Conference on Atmospheric and Oceanic Fluid Dynamics and 17th Conference on Climate Variability and Change, June 13-17 2005, Cambridge, UK.
- Seasonal to Interannual Climate Variability: its Prediction and Impact on Society, NATO Advanced Study Institute Summer Course, May 23 - June 3 2005, Gallipoli, Italy.
- AGU Joint Assembly, May 23-27 2005, New Orleans, USA.
Alexander von Humboldt International Conference on The El Niño
Phenomenon and its Global Impact, May 16-20 2005, Guayaquil, Ecuador.
- CliC Science Conference , April 11-15 2005, CMA, Beijing, China.
on Ensemble Methods, October 18-21 2004, Met Office, Exeter, UK.
International Conference on Computer Simulation in Risk Analysis and
Hazard Mitigation, September 27-29 2004, Rhodes, Greece.
- Fourth Annual Meeting
of the European Meteorological Society, September 26-30 2004,